- One of the best parts of the Guardian’s article “A better future is percolating for Vietnam’s coffee” is the reasonably thoughtful discussion in the comments.
- If I understand this correctly, Nespresso has created a coffee from over-ripe cherries.
- Wal-Mart is planning to introduce the Esio Beverage System as a less-expensive alternative to Keurig K-Cup and Vue brewers in the race to the bottom of the single-serve market.
- Cars, electronics, and … coffee? Mitsubishi has purchased a 20 percent stake in Ipanema Coffees, one of Brazil’s largest coffee producing farms.
- Meanwhile in China, Starbucks is working on cultivating employees and developing career opportunities.
Sips: Vietnam, over-ripes, Wal-Mart, and more
Previous post: Rainforest Alliance Cupping for Quality – April 2012
Next post: Additional sustainability-related awards